Monday, October 1, 2012

African Praise 4...

Hi,

Been a while huh?

Well, you know I should be on the moon by now, but this writer/creative part of me just wouldn't allow. So I arrived Lagos on Saturday morning by 12:00Am to witness a church event tagged African praise season 4. No thanks to Ibadan hold-up and my fella in the church who kept calling that I should arrive friday night and bring EGC video gadgets to cover the event.

African Praise is a concert where different ethnic choirs perform in a competition during a church service. It is an annual event organized by RCCG Pillar of The Truth Parish (Badore-AJah). It also has guest performances/ministrations such as Footprints of David, Tope Hallelujah, Mc Abbey, Emma Oh my God from Wazobia fm, etc. *Laughing* Guess you already know I performed Poetry with my wife too. Anyway, here are some of the pictures:
 
Footprints of David ministering




Reggae Band took 3rd place in the competition

Tope Hallelujah and his Chef crew at the event

EGC crew recording main shots the video

Hausa choir took 2nd place in the competition

Enigmatic Olumide performing Poetry with his wife
Efik choir, the defending champion, became 1st placed choir again

Singers of tomorrow hustling to grab the microphone








1 comment: